A family of 5, Super Mom, USMC Dad, & three boys ages 5, 7, & 9. This is glimpse into the daily life of raising 3 American boys while living in Bangkok, Thailand.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Justice's Dreams 1 & 2

The other day Justice told me he had a dream. I asked what it was about and he told me that Arcadian and I left and him and Brosnan stayed home by themselves because they did not want to go with me. He said that they were playing video games and then a lot of mice and rats came so they left. He told me that they got in the car and Justice drove off, but then he banged into another car and the police men came.

Today he told me he had another dream. He dreamt that there was a tree with candy on it and candy was falling from the sky. He told me that he wished that dream was real.

I love him being able to recall his dreams and tell me about them. It is great to see a young imagination at work.

On a different subject. I am feeling much better today. Hopefully I will continue to feel better :-) Tomorrow we have an IKEA playdate planned with a friend from Highschool. I am looking forward to it!

Later
JP

No comments: