A family of 5, Super Mom, USMC Dad, & three boys ages 5, 7, & 9. This is glimpse into the daily life of raising 3 American boys while living in Bangkok, Thailand.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Is it Finally Spring?




I can not believe it is almost the middle of April. It has been almost 6 months since Justice left for Virginia and the boys and I have been managing well. However, I am looking forward to having him back in a few months.

A quick update on everyone... Justice is 5 and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. He is a very smart boy, he enjoys looking at books, playing with Lego's, and of course video games.

Brosnan is 3 and enjoys pretty much the same things as Justice. His favorite game to play on the PlayStation is Lego Batman. He LOVES that game. He has been going to speech therapy for the last 3 months. I'm not sure how much of an improvment it is making. I know that I need to work with him more at home in order for it to be effective. He can talk and has a pretty good vocabulary for his age, he just needs some help with his pronunciation. OH!! and Brosnan is finally day time potty trained. 2 down 1 to go!!

Arcadian, my baby, is just a few months shy of his 2nd birthday. He is at that stage where he is on the go constantly and curious about everything. His innocence and willingness to do anything puts a smile on my face all the time. He loves yogurt and fruit and music and dancing.

I do not know how I would make it through this separation from my hubby if my kids were not here. They drive me crazy on most days but when I look at them I remember why we are where we are.

As for myself, I have 3 classes of coursework left in my master's program then 3 quarters of internship. This time next year I should have my M.S. in Mental Health Counseling. I will finally be able to start my career!! Unfortunately most of what I make will be going towards student loans :-(

As I sit on the couch looking out the front window I see blue skies and tree's blooming and growing leaves. Does this mean that Spring is finally here? I am very ready to get outside on a regular basis in the SUNSHINE! I heard a rumor that it will be in the 60's towards the end of the week. BRING IT ON!

JP

No comments: