A family of 5, Super Mom, USMC Dad, & three boys ages 5, 7, & 9. This is glimpse into the daily life of raising 3 American boys while living in Bangkok, Thailand.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Settling in Yuma, AZ

Just a quick update to let everyone know that a few weeks ago we made it to Yuma, AZ. Found a nice house to rent, with a pool. And now we are enjoying the last two weeks before Justice has to leave again for 4 months. The last two weeks have been spent unpacking, organizing, shopping, and of course swimming in the pool.

Justice X started kindergarten on Monday. So far he "loves" it. Hopefully he will continue to have a love for school :-)

Our Internet just got hooked up yesterday so I am a little behind and out of the loop. It is my hopes that in the next few weeks I can once again begin updating on a more regular basis.

I also plan on giving more details regarding what has happen over the last 4 weeks of traveling and hotel life with 3 kids!

If I get real ambitious, I might even find some pictures to update with!!

Later-
JP

No comments: