A family of 5, Super Mom, USMC Dad, & three boys ages 5, 7, & 9. This is glimpse into the daily life of raising 3 American boys while living in Bangkok, Thailand.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Almost Over!!!

I am not going to make any excuses for not updating recently. Those that know me know that I've been pretty busy.

I'd like to say that things are calming down but that is a complete understatement. Thankfully last Friday was the last day of the quarter, according to my scores I think I will be receiving B's in both classes. It was definitely not my best quarter but I am okay with that. I am now out of school until October.

So, what is going on in the Pelton household?!?  A few weeks ago we received orders to Yuma, Arizona. Best part, we have to be there by July 31st, which gave us about 6 weeks notice. We are in the process of selling both our VA and WA house.  Our WA house officially goes on the market on Thursday so I have been frantically cleaning and making it presentable to perspective buyers. In two days we will board a jet plane to Philadelphia, PA. Thankfully my mother is going to be accompanying the boys and I on our trip cross country. We will be visiting my brother, his wife, and my niece and nephew. Justice will be driving up from VA on Friday to spend the weekend with us. YAY!  Then, on Monday or Tuesday the kids and I will be driving down to Quantico, VA for Justice's graduation festivities. The 30th is family day and the 1st is graduation. Justice's mother and stepfather, and sister will be joining us in Virginia to enjoy the fun!   THEN, on the 3rd of July we get to come home, AS A FAMILY. The five of us will once again be together. It has been over 8 months since he left. We have seen him 3 times, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and memorial day. We are all anxious for his return. 

After we get back we will start preparing for our departure. I think the movers are coming to pack us up on July 13-15 and shortly thereafter we will climb into our car and officially start our next journey. The joys of the military.  BUT, I'll focus on all of that later. Right now my focus is on getting ready for this trip. SO much to do so little time. 

Until next time-
JP

No comments: